Monday, July 1, 2013

Introduction

My name is Katie Caudill and I teach third grade math at Simpson Elementary in Franklin Kentucky. I also teach a reading enrichment class to the at-risk students on my team.  I will be starting my eighth year of teaching.  I am taking my last two classes this summer session and just took my comps last week.  Needless to say the light at the end of the tunnel is very bright.  I will have to admit that I am not a computer person and setting up this blog took me out of my comfort zone. Please excuse my blog if it stays looking a little bare. The more I play with it the more confused I get.  I am a nontraditional student and am in my second career.  I didn't not grow up with computers and my children teach me a lot, but I still have a way to go.

On a personal note.  My husband and I have been married for almost 21 years and we have three wonderful and active children; two boys and a girl.  Reed is 17 and will be a senior, Jackson is 15 and will be a freshman, and Shelby is 9 and will be in the 4th grade.  All three play competitive sports which keeps us very busy.  In our free time we like to golf, kayak, and hang out as a family.

I look forward to leaning from you all.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, welcome. This is actually very tasteful-looking - I like it!

    ReplyDelete